Boarding your horse!
G & G Stables is a full or self board facility. Stalled horses have daily turnout. If you have a horse that requires more turnout time, we will work with you to personalize a schedule that suits your horseâs needs.
Pastures are located directly across from barn for visual daily monitoring and easy horse retrieval. Pastures are rotated to allow grass most of the year. During the winter months, we offer free-choice high quality hay. Our hay is grown right here on the farm! ALL pastures have a run-in shed and/or barn.
Horse boarders have access to a outdoor lighted 80 X 120 ft. riding arena with sand footing and jumps as well as a large outdoor round pen. Our lighted covered wash rack is supplied with âhotâ and cold water through warm months.
Trailer parking available.
Stall Horse Boarding
- 20 - 9 1/2 X 13 1/2 spacious stalls
- Horses are checked and fed individually once/day
- Stalls cleaned daily
- Barn has lots of lights throughout
- Indoor wash bay with hot/cold water
- Tack area
- 80 X 120 Outdoor Lighted Arena
- Large outdoor round pen
- RV hook-up with Big Rig availability
- 22 acres and 6 lots for turnout
Pasture Horse Boarding
- Free choice hay during winter months
- Blanketed during winter months (blankets supplied by owner)